If you enrolled in Spectacular Academy on or before April 1, 2020, we are currently offering a 60 day payment deferment program for qualified students that are directly impacted by COVID-19. If you have been affected by COVID-19 and as a result experiencing economic hardship. Please contact us to find out if your account qualifies for a deferment.
(You may be asked to provide documentation from a medical professional)
In order to qualify for a deferment, you must be current with all your due payments.
Here are some sanitary best practices:
- Avoid handshaking and close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hand.
- Comply with local, state, and federal enforced regulations
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing